Any fruits and vegetables are better than no fruits and vegetables. For peak flavor and good value, fresh produce in season is always a good choice. But frozen or canned fruits and vegetables, without added salt or sugar, are just as good for you as fresh. Here some easy ways to sneak more fresh and frozen fruits and veggies into your diet.
* Buy many kinds of fruits and vegetables when you shop. Buy frozen and dried, as well as fresh fruits and vegetables
* Experiment with new types of fruits and veggies
* Keep a fruit bowl, raisins or other dried fruit on the kitchen counter and in the office
* Keep a bowl of cut-up vegetables on the top shelf of the refrigerator for snacking
* Add fruit to breakfast by having fruit on cereal
* Choose fruit for dessert and use frozen fruits for smoothies
* Add fruits and vegetables to lunch by adding them in soup, salads, or cut-up raw
* Add extra varieties of frozen vegetables when you prepare soups, sauces, and casseroles
.Reference resource: Click Here.